اعلانات متحركة


JUST-4U JUST-4U اسم الصورة اسم الصورة اسم الصورة

شريط اخباري

NEWS

speed up access to the (My Computer)


First see if the icon (My Computer) Genuine or shortcut 

Image showing the difference between original icon and the 
shortcut
The apparent difference is only small arrow 
__________________________________________________
Original icon help you to speed up access to the -
 (My Computer)
Original Icon help you find out computer Advantages -
__________________________________________________

Genuine or shortcut 
 Click the right mouse on the (My Computer) and select  Properties
 if the icon is original you will see this Page
 but if the icon is shortcut you will see this Page 

To change the shortcut 

 (click anywhere on Desktop and select (Properties
(Chosen (Desktop), then (Customize Desktop 
Click on the (My Computer) and (My Documents) icon to add the original 


The End

 You can also read -

(-_-) 
:-)

No comments: